Focusing Hearts on God
lead others to hear from God by focusing their minds and hearts on him through worship. Mid-America’s Master of Arts in Worship degree is a two-year professional graduate degree beyond the Bachelor of Arts or equivalent designed to equip students for service as a worship leader in the local church or mission field. This program is primarily related to specialized music ministry, requiring 60 semester hours of academic credit for graduation.
60 credit hours | Completed in two years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample list of courses you’ll take while pursuing your MA in Worship.
- INTRODUCTION TO WORSHIP
- VOCAL ENSEMBLE LEADERSHIP
- WORSHIP LEADERSHIP/DESIGN/TECH
- PSALMS, HYMNS, AND SPIRITUAL SONGS
- MUSIC MINISTRY
- PERSONAL EVANGELISM
- OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT SURVEY
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks