Preparing You to Impact the Next Generation
The best way to impact future generations is to be the one educating them. Mid-America’s Master of Divinity in Christian Ministries is a professional graduate degree beyond the Bachelor of Arts or equivalent and is designed to equip students for service as a minister of education, minister of youth, minister to children, or administrator in the local church; a missionary in areas of church ministries; or a teacher or administrator in a church-related school.
90 credit hours | Completed in three years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample list of courses you’ll take while pursuing your MDIV in Christian Ministries.
- CHILDHOOD/YOUTH EDUCATION IN THE CHURCH
- ADULT EDUCATION IN THE CHURCH
- INTRO TO CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES
- CHRISTIAN MINISTRIES ELECTIVE
- PERSONAL EVANGELISM
- SPIRITUAL FORMATION
- BEGINNING GREEK
- HEBREW GRAMMAR
- OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT SURVEY
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks