Wayne Cornett, PhD
Chairman of the New Testament Department; Associate Professor of New Testament and Greek, and Theology
Phone: 901-751-3026 Email: email@example.com
We’re here to help.
2095 Appling Road
Cordova, TN 38016
Explaining the Christian Worldview Effectively
The Master of Divinity in apologetics is the best option for the student desiring an emphasis in apologetics but who also anticipates pastoring or having a more diverse ministry. It has 21 required hours in apologetic courses, plus nine hours of free electives. The electives allow you to acquire well-rounded training in apologetics hours and ministry more broadly.
90 credit hours | Completed in three years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample of the courses you will take in the MDIV in Apologetics program. For the full course listing, click here.
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Logic and Christian Persuasion
- Creation and Scientific Apologetics
- Contemporary Ethical Issues and Apologetics
- Cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- Cults and World Religions
- Apologetics Elective
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks
To learn more about Mid-America’s apologetics training options, visit our complete apologetics programs overview page.