Explaining the Christian Worldview Effectively
The Master of Divinity in apologetics is the best option for the student desiring an emphasis in apologetics but who also anticipates pastoring or having a more diverse ministry. It has 21 required hours in apologetic courses, plus nine hours of free electives. The electives allow you to acquire well-rounded training in apologetics hours and ministry more broadly.
90 credit hours | Completed in three years | Available online
What courses will I take?
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Logic and Christian Persuasion
- Creation and Scientific Apologetics
- Contemporary Ethical Issues and Apologetics
- Cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- Cults and World Religions
- Apologetics Elective
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks
To learn more about Mid-America’s apologetics training options, visit our complete apologetics programs overview page.