Explaining the Christian Worldview Effectively
mid-america’s MASTER OF ARTS IN APOLOGETICS is ideal for the person engaged in student, collegiate, or evangelist parachurch ministry. This degree provides a robust survey of apologetics with an emphasis on how to clearly and respectfully explain the Christian faith to those who believe differently.
60 credit hours | Completed in two years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample of the courses you will take in the MA in Apologetics program. For the full course listing, click here.
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Logic and Christian Persuasion
- Creation and Scientific Apologetics
- Contemporary Ethical Issues and Apologetics
- Cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- the problem of evil
- historic reliability of the gospels
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks
To learn more about Mid-America’s apologetics training options, visit our complete apologetics programs overview page.