Explaining the Christian Worldview Effectively
THE MASTER OF ARTS IN APOLOGETICS is a great option for someone looking at a student, collegiate, or evangelist parachurch ministry or sampling desiring a strong emphasis in apologetics.
60 credit hours | Completed in two years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample of the courses you will take in the MA in Apologetics program. For the full course listing, click here.
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Logic and Christian Persuasion
- Creation and Scientific Apologetics
- Contemporary Ethical Issues and Apologetics
- Cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- the problem of evil
- historic reliability of the gospels
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks