Explaining the Christian Worldview Effectively
mid-america’s accelerated Master of Divinity in apologetics is designed specifically for those pursuing diverse ministries or pastoral roles. Mid-America structures the program (21 required hours in apologetic courses + nine hours of free electives) to ensure students gain core competencies in apologetics while also pursuing competencies salient to their ministry context.
60 credit hours | Completed in two years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample of the courses you will take in the MDIV in Apologetics program. For the full course listing, click here.
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Logic and Christian Persuasion
- Creation and Scientific Apologetics
- Contemporary Ethical Issues and Apologetics
- Cultural Apologetics and Worldview Evangelism
- historical reliability of the gospel
- Apologetics Elective
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks