We’re here to help.
Office of Financial Aid
2095 Appling Road,
Cordova, TN 38016
Your Education Last Forever, Not the Debt
Yes, really. We are completely committed to making seminary affordable and helping students graduate free of debt. As a result, we have a completely different approach to financial aid. Through the generosity of our donors and friends, each Master-level student at MABTS receives a scholarship package that covers approximately 2/3 of the total tuition cost.
This means that full-time, Master’s-level students pay only about $8,350 per year for tuition. That’s a fraction of what you would pay at other accredited seminaries. Interested in a doctoral program? The value gets even better. Here, PhD students pay approximately $7,140 per year, and DMin students pay approximately $3,340 per year.
Don’t let financial debt hold you back from following your call to ministry.
Applying for Aid
All of our Seminary students receive financial aid. In fact, scholarships and aid provided by generous donors typically cover approximately 70% of the cost of attending MABTS.
- Apply to MABTS using our online application.
- Submit the $35 nonrefundable application fee ($50 for DMIN or PhD applicants).
- If taking two or more master’s level courses, complete the Mid-America Scholarship Application.
- The Admissions staff will contact you when an admission decision has been made. They will also provide the details of your financial aid award.
- Review the details of any scholarship offers from Mid-America.
Some Mid-America students may be eligible for tuition discounts. All scholarships will be applied before calculating discounts.
- The spouse of a full-time student will receive 50% off of tuition costs. To receive this discount, the student must contact the Office of Financial Aid each semester.
- The child or grandchild of an alumnus will receive a discount of $150 for tuition and fees per semester. To receive the discount, the student must contact the Office of Financial Aid each semester.
Seminary 2020-21 Tuition Overview
Some students may be eligible for tuition discounts. All scholarships will be applied before calculating discounts.
$325 per credit hour
(online or on-campus)
$3,295 tuition per semester
3rd PhD seminar in semester: $1,650 (by approval only)
See detailed costs and fee information.