Preparing You to Impact Generations
The best way to impact future generations is to be the one educating them. Mid-America’s Master of Arts in Christian Ministries is a two-year professional graduate degree beyond the Bachelor of Arts or equivalent, and is designed to equip students for service as a minister of education, minister of youth, minister to children, or administrator in the local church; a missionary in areas of church ministries, or a teacher or administrator in a church-related school.
60 credit hours | Completed in two years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample list of courses you’ll take while pursuing your MA in Christian Ministries.
- Introduction to Christian Ministries
- Principles of Teaching
- Childhood/Youth Education in the Church
- Adult Education in the Church
- Christian Ministries Elective
- Personal Evangelism
- Spiritual Formation
- Old and New Testament Survey
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks