We’re here to help.
2095 Appling Road
Cordova, TN 38016
Equipping You to Reach All people
To make disciples of all nations, you must have the ability to understand them. Mid-America’s Master of Arts in Missiology and Intercultural Studies program is a two-year professional graduate degree beyond the Bachelor of Arts or equivalent, designed to equip students for effective ministry as cross-cultural missionaries and church planters.
60 credit hours | Completed in two years | Available online
What courses will I take?
This is a sample list of courses you’ll take while pursuing your MA in Missiology:
- INTRODUCTION TO MISSIONS
- ANTHROPOLOGY & WORLDVIEW
- PAULINE THEOLOGY OF MISSIONS
- TRADITIONAL WORLD RELIGIONS AND CULTS
- STRATEGIES OF MISSIONS AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- PERSONAL EVANGELISM
- CHURCH PLANTING
- MISSIONS PRACTICUM
In addition to the Seminary’s general admissions requirements, applicants to any master’s-level degree program must meet additional requirements and have earned a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university. During the application process, you will be asked to submit the following information:
- Official transcripts of all college coursework
- Autobiographical statement and photograph
- Health record and immunization forms
- Pastoral recommendation
- Church endorsement
- Two personal references
- Background and credit reference checks