Mid-America Baptist Theological Seminary (Mid-America) solicits and accepts gifts that are consistent with its mission and that support its core programs, as well as special projects.
Donations and other forms of support will generally be accepted from individuals, partnerships, corporations, foundations, or other entities, subject to limitations set forth in this document and other guidelines established within Mid-America.
- Generally gifts must be delivered to Mid-America and must be in a usable condition as determined solely by Mid-America.
- Proof of ownership will be required for automobiles, real property, and any other physical property that is normally deeded, titled, or carries certificates for identification.
- Any physical property may be rejected by Mid-America as not being of use under the scope and mission of the institution.
- In the course of its regular fundraising activities, Mid-America will accept donations of money, real property, personal property, stock, and in-kind services.
- Vehicles and real property will not be accepted if Mid-America would be required to pay for improvements or repair or if the property has any outstanding loans, liens attached, or any claims by a third party.
- Gifts of Real Property, Personal Property, or Securities may only be accepted upon approval of the Mid-America Gift Review Committee.
- Any gift offered to Mid-America may be rejected at will by the Chief Development Officer.