MABTS only accepts transfer courses from institutions with accreditation on par with our SACS accreditation.
• Courses considered for transfer must have been completed with a “C” or higher.
• Remedial courses or courses where no credit was earned will not be considered for transfer.
• Only the number of electives that are granted for a specific degree may be transferred.
• Students must submit an official transcript for each course to be transferred.
Course descriptions may be required in some cases.
• Associate 60-hour programs may transfer in up to 30 hours.
• Bachelor 120-hour programs may transfer in up to 90 hours.
• Master 90-hour programs may transfer in up to 60 hours.
• Four (4) weeks are required for the transferring of the credit process. Students should consider this time constraint if transfer approvals are needed when planning for upcoming registration.